Full course description
Starting August 11th, this two week course will get you ready to take the AWS Cloud Foundations Certificate Exam. In only two weeks you can have the upskills and understanding of Cloud Foundations.
Classes will be held:
August 11 - August 20, 2020
Tuesday and Thursday : 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Instructor Led - Online Courses
**Voucher to take AWS Cloud Foundations Exam Included in cost of the course
If you have questions or need more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course outline applies to version 2.0 of AWS Academy Cloud Foundations in English.
AWS Academy Cloud Foundations is intended for students who seek an overall understanding of cloud
computing concepts, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud
concepts, AWS core services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Define the AWS Cloud
· Explain the AWS pricing philosophy
· Identify the global infrastructure components of AWS
· Describe the security and compliance measures of the AWS Cloud, including AWS Identity and
Access Management (IAM)
· Create a virtual private cloud (VPC) by using Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
· Demonstrate when to use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, and
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
· Differentiate between Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Elastic Block
Store (Amazon EBS), Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS), and Amazon Simple Storage
Service Glacier (Amazon S3 Glacier)
· Demonstrate when to use AWS database services, including Amazon Relational Database
Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Aurora
· Explain the architectural principles of the AWS Cloud
· Explore key concepts related to Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, and Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
Approximately 28.5 hours (This course is a mix of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) and Hands-On Labs)
Digital training modules total seven hours in duration.
Actual delivery times will vary from class
to class and depending on the delivery format. AWS Academy Cloud Foundations must be delivered
over a period of at least two weeks.
This introductory (level 100) course is intended for AWS Academy member institutions.